all news items..
- 27th November 2014CCAMLR Internship
- Now we know what we don’t know – understanding Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated (IUU) fishing in the Southern Ocean. Read more on courses page
- 23rd April 2014APECS Antarctic glaciology webinar
- APECS Antarctic glaciology webinar on 5 November 2013 at 16:00 GMT
The webinar highlights recent glaciological studies in Antarctica.
Neil Ross (University of Newcastle, U.K.),
Christopher Borstad (Propulsion Laboratory, U.S.)
Kiya read more >
- 5th March 2014Follow our twitter!
- IAI now has a twitter account! @Antarct_Inst
We will tweet news of our website and partners, so follow us if you are there!
- 18th October 2013IPY in Google Earth
- If you use Google Earth, this might interest you.
IPY created an International Polar Year layer for Google Earth in aim to use this tool to reflect the latest science results contributed by IPY scientists.
Download the IPY layer for your Google Earth and read more >
- 11th October 2013SCAR 2014 Open Science Conference
- Abstract submission is now open for the SCAR 2014 Open Science Conference.
The conference will be held in Auckland, New Zealand, on 24-29 August 2014.
The closing date for submission of abstracts is 14 February 2014.
Please check the conference website for read more >